NuVasive, Inc. Office Manager in United States
US, US, Corporate Miami
Minimum Level of Education Required:High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel:No travel required
Organize and supervise all the administrative and operational activities for our Miami office and provide administrative support to the Vice President LATAM.
Tasks and responsibilities: Arranges schedules, meetings, travel, distributes information, prepares reports and presentations, and performs other administrative tasks to ensure an efficient working environment as well as carries out special projects.
· Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations as directed in a timely and accurate fashion
· Conducts research, analyze data, and initiate necessary changes to maximize the effectiveness of assigned projects
· Follow up on tasks assigned to ensure completion by set deadlines
· Coordinate and organize meetings and LATAM management activities, training, team functions – including meeting room set up, material preparation, food ordering, preparing agendas, transcription and distribution of minutes and action items if necessary
· Recommend, organize, and maintain filing systems, and filing of correspondence and other records
· Prepare, prioritize and route incoming and outgoing administrative memos, mail, packages, faxes and photocopying, and acting on those that need immediate attention.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting department metrics including, training and expenses.
· Arrange travel schedules and reservations, including flights, ground transportation, and hotel reservations
· Interact with Landlord and vendors
· Set up outside teleconference calls
· Oversee and replenish office supplies
· Works directly with Clinical Professional Development and Country Management to qualify, plan, organize and execute on surgeon visits and or events
· Coordinates all logistics for surgeons, fellows, residents and physician’s assistants – Includes: flights, hotels, ground transportation, food & beverages, requests
· Provides preparation and onsite support for all surgeon visits, including coordinating with all lab team and marketing team members
· Liaison with San Diego to ensure respective logistics (instrument sets shipment, promotional materials)
· 5 years of relevant experience in similar (combined) role as office manager, management assistant etc.
· Ability to work in a team;
· Takes up the challenge of working for a fast-growing company
· Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
· Experience in working with MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
©2015 NuVasive®, Inc. Privacy at http://www.nuvasive.com/privacy-policy/ Terms and Conditions at http://www.nuvasive.com/terms-conditions/
Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.